This is an online course that focuses on training you as a coach and teaching you how to set up your coaching business. This includes video training and live Q&A calls.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Conduct a coaching session with your client
- Balance your commitments to clients with your personal life
- Build your own website to feature your work
- Setup all the technology tools you will need along the way (professional email, phone number, etc.)
- Market your coaching services
I have been in the coaching industry since 2007.
I'll tell you the truth about what really works and what doesn’t.
I’ve had the pleasure of coaching hundreds of incredible clients around the world. I also lead wilderness retreats in gorgeous destinations and have plenty of time to spend pursuing my many hobbies or just hanging out watching a basketball game with my husband, Sean. (Go Bulls!)
A while back, I polled my Facebook following on their interest in becoming a coach. People responded by saying they’d like to “make a difference,” “make a living helping others,” and help “change someone’s life.”
Maybe one of those responses was yours.
When I asked what holds them back from pursuing coaching as a career, the responses could be filtered into two main problems:
1) "I don’t know where to start."
2) "How can I leave my current job and make enough money to sustain my lifestyle?"
Now, I’m guessing you’re either in a job and you’re feeling “the nudge” to do something different, something more with your life.
Or, you’ve started coaching already, but haven’t had much momentum.
My question for you is…
How long will you ignore the nudge?
Are you allowing fear, or ego, or naivety to hold you back from what you know to be your calling?
If you’re like me, you’re tough and resilient and can make it through the worst of times, but I want to remind you…
You don’t have to do this alone.
My goal is to set you up to win as a coach.